Meeting point: Experience Center Casa Marina
Arrival time: 5:00 p.m.
Start time: 5:30 p.m
End time: 7:00 p.m
Enjoy a delicious and exciting gastronomic route, where you will learn about the customs of the locals (samarian people), each place has its own variety of unique street dishes. We will visit the following places:
Casa Marina: enjoy the start of this gastronomic tour with the largest information point in Santa Marta, here you will enjoy the wide spaces, the view of the Morro and why not?a coffee at Vívolo, while we wait for the group to get complete.
1. In our first culinary point we will taste a delicious, refreshing and full of flavor very popular in Latin America; the Ceviche de Camarones, composed of lemon and spicy sauce, to cut off the waiter's hand!
2. 15 minutes later we will continue to a place with 70 years of service to the citizens, the culinary recipe of this business has been in family customs for many generations; here you will feel the warmth of charcoal and you will enjoy the white corn pilao as an arepa stuffed with cheese in bijao leaves, what a cute my friend! if you wish you can enjoy a yummy water 'e maiz (not included in the plan).
3. After these two snacks we will continue the walk through one of the streets known as Tumba Cuatro (Calle 19 and 4), which has some funny stories that the guide will tell us, we will pass several murals and the Cathedral Basilica of Santa Marta, in this church we will know a little of the Samarian idiosyncrasy and other details of the local culture.
4. Continuing the tour, our point of arrival will be the onion hot dogs, being very characteristic of the Samarian culture after a night out, go to eat this special dish and take it back to the house. Whoever arrives after 3:00 a.m. he is left with nothing.
5. Hurry up! We still have 2 more stops to finish, after walking 3 extra blocks we will arrive at the point of the show of tastes, here we will enjoy the marriage of two coastal celebrities, the corn cob bun and the coastal cheese, as well as the traditional "pataconera" with its sour cream and spicy chili, you going to eat it with love! If you wish, you can taste a corozo drink (not included in the plan).
6. Finally we will return in a vehicle to Casa Marina where we will refresh with our homemade cocktail or other beverage of choice (subject to availability).
We hope that all our diners were happy and satisfied with the street food tour, and we look forward to meeting you again in a new experience.