Day 1: Sailboat Tour
- Pick up at accommodation between 9:00 a.m. (depending on the location of the accommodation).
- Arrival and check in at the Santa Marta International Marina where we receive instructions from the crew.
- At approximately 10:30 a.m. we will start the trip to Bahía Concha, which lasts 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Arrival at Bahía Concha at 12:00 p.m., where you will have time to enjoy the beach, do any available activity: Paddle Board or snorkeling and have lunch on board the boat (included in the plan).
- At 3:40 p.m. return to Santa Marta International Marina.
- Arrival time in Santa Marta at 5:00 p.m. approximately.
Day 2: Paddle Board Classes & Pirate Bar
- Pick up at the lodge between 5:30 a.m. and 6:00 a.m. approximately (subject to lodge location).
- Arrival at Irotama Beach at approximately 6:30 a.m. where we walk a short stretch to reach the point where you will be welcomed by the team and you will receive instructions on the activities to be performed.
- Delivery of the Paddle Board equipment.
- Body stretching activity and instructions about how to handle the paddle, board and other necessary equipment.
- After the instruction session, you will be doing practical activities on the sea with the assistance of the instructor and with life jackets.
- Once the activity is finished, return to Santa Marta.
- Arrival time in Santa Marta: 9:30 a.m. approximately.
- The driver will pick you up between approximately 4:30 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. (subject to lodging location).
- At 5:30 p.m. at the Santa Marta International Marina, a host will be waiting for you to take you to the dock where we board the AFS Victoria.
- At 6:00 p.m. we will start our night tour, with music, drinks and snacks along the Bay of Santa Marta where we make different stops so you can enjoy the scenery and lights of the boardwalk.
- At 8:00 p.m. we return to the International Marina to end our night experience.
- Return tour at approximately 8:15 p.m. to your lodging in Santa Marta.
Day 3: Hot Springs & Trolley Tour with Dinner
- Pick up at the lodge from 5:15 a.m. to approximately 6:00 a.m. (subject to the location of the lodge) to the hot springs.
- At 6:15 a.m. we walk around the place and change clothes to go into the hot springs.
- Take a small shower with cold water to acclimate your body and start the baths in the water springs. Baths with 10 to 25 minutes of rest.
- Snack and refreshing drink between breaks.
- After 2 hours of bathing, you should again take a shower with cold water to acclimatize the body and change clothes.
- Return to Santa Marta at approximately 9:30 a.m.
Electric car Tour with Dinner
- The transportation service will pick you up at the lodging between 6:00 p.m. and 6:30 p.m. approximately to arrive at Casa Marina.
- Welcome by the guide and board the electric car.
- At 7:00 p. m we begin the panoramic tour through the streets of the Historical Downtown where you enjoy the awesome nightlife and emblematic places such as Parque de Los Novios, La Catedral Basílica, El Camellón de la Bahía and Campo Serrano Avenue, among other attractions.
- Once the excursion is over, we go by electric car to the Perla Suite Hotel, where at approximately 8:00 p.m. dinner will be served.
- Around 9:00 p.m. the transportation service will be waiting for us to return to your lodging.