Ahoy! The cannons are chiming. Join to Pirate's Boat Experience and be one of the crew of the AFS Victoria and sail the seas with the best view between the sea and the mountains. Go forward in calm! Learn about the city's history, its forts, and pirate attacks. Join the crew in the sterncastle, get close to the helm, and steer the ship if the Captain allows it, try not to see his eye patch. It will be 1 hour of fun, learning, pictures, cannon shots, and sword games.
If you have any questions please contact us.
Note: this activity has a maximum capacity of 18 people, so do not run out of your place and schedule in advance.
1 hours approx
Meeting point: The Casa Marina
Available times: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Starting time: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
At the Casa Marina, you will be welcomed by Quartermaster Bom Blick, who will provide recommendations and the itinerary of the experience. Then we will head to the Santa Marta International Marina, where we will check-in and take a short walk to the dock where the AFS Victoria pirate ship will be waiting for us, ready to set sail.
Once onboard, navigator, boatswain, officers, carpenters, cooper, or sailmaker, you will meet the Captain and get your role in the crew. Then, we will begin our reckless journey through the Bay of Santa Marta to Punta Betin, where we are going to discover amazing adventures with the Pirate Xavier Paterson and his crew. Do not be careless with the song of the mermaids because you can fall in love, and your bones will lie at the bottom of the sea.
After the first part of the tour in water, we will head from Punta Betin to Fort San Fernando, be careful with the enemy cannons that can attack us; if we are victorious, we will celebrate with a snack. Pay attention to Captain's words; sometimes the Captain's memories can involve you in the adventures of his past.
The return trip will be a bit turbulent, so always stay in your seat. Passengers on the starboard and port side will be able to take panoramic photos and beautiful views of the most beautiful bay in America. Once at the disembarkation point, the Quartermaster will escort you back to La Casa Marina, where this adventure ends.
- Entrance to the International Marina
- Souvenirs Pirata
- Medical assistance insurance
- 1 bottle of water
- Alcoholic drinks
- Unspecified expenses
- It is mandatory to wear masks or face masks.
- It is vital to keep a physical distance .
- It is essential to stay hydrated during the whole experience.
- Minimize your garbage and deposit it in the indicated places.
- Follow the instructions given by the Captain.
- Stay hydrated.
- There is no wheelchair access.
- When entering the boat, you will be assigned a seat; you must stay in your seat to avoid the boat from heeling. While sailing, you will only be able to move when requested by the Captain.
- The boat will travel the same route in both directions so that regardless of your location, you will have the opportunity to snap both perspectives.
- At the end of the tour, you will be given no more than 10 minutes to take pictures, after which you must disembark.
- Keep your life jacket on at all times while on the boat.
- During the experience, you will be warned when the cannons will be used, be alert, and use the earplugs if necessary; these will be given before starting the experience.
- Visor, cap or hat that protects your face from direct sun rays.
- Comfortable walking shoes.
- Medications for motion sickness and others (if necessary).
- Identification document.
- This activity is not recommended for kids under five years old.
- We do not have accessibility for people with reduced mobility.
- Pets are not allowed for this experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it is canceled due to weather conditions, a rescheduling or refund will be made in compliance with the terms and conditions established by Visit Santa Marta.
- No Show is considered when after contracting a service, the participants do not attend to purchase it, and a cancellation is not made 24 hours in advance so that 100% of the value of the service is charged.
La promoción de Amor y Amistad es válida para adquirirla hasta el 30 de septiembre de 2022 y puede ser consumida hasta el 8 de octubre de 2022.