⁷⁷Escápate y disfruta de un maravilloso recorrido en nuestro tour en velero Formosa del año 79 por las playas más tranquilas y paradisiacas de Santa Marta; en este tour podrás pasar tiempo en familia, amigos y en pareja, además de admirar las hermosas vistas naturales y el sonido del mar en su máximo esplendor. The craft is a Formosa 51, with maximum capacity for 21.
Meeting point: La Marina Internacional
Departure time: 9:30 a.m.
Return time: 5:00 p.m.
Check in with Santa Marta’s International Marina’s entrance. Advise them that you are a guest on the Sonata. You will be directed to gather at the Mini Market. From there you will complete registration and board the sailboat.
Once all passengers are on board, we will start the 1 hour and 30 minutes tour to the Concha Bay beach, once here, we can disembark and make use of the Paddle Board and masks.
Lunch will be served on the boat one hour after arriving at our destination. If you take a little longer on your prefered activity, lunch will await your return aboard.
At 3:40 pm all passengers must be on board again on the sailboat to begin our return to the International Marina (depending on weather conditions we will sail).
During the following dates Tayrona Park will be closed, therefore we recommend planning and booking in advance your wonderful experience with us: February 1 to 15; June 1 to 15; from October 19 to November 2
- Almuerzo típico
- One beer.
- Entrance fee to the International Marina.
- Travel insurance.
- Use of the Kayak, Paddle Board and Masks.
- Additional food and drinks not specified in the plan.
- Additional inccidental expenses not specified in the plan.
- English speaking guide.
- Hotel transport.
- Comfortable clothing and comfortable shoes for hot weather.
- Visor, cap or hat that protects your face from direct sun rays.
- Sandals to rest.
- Medications (if necessary).
- Identification document.
What should you keep in mind before and during the tour?
- It is mandatory to wear masks or face masks.
- Remember to use alcohol at all times.
- It is essential to keep a physical distance.
- If you are vegan or vegetarian, be sure to notify when booking.
- If you have any special medical conditions or allergies, please notify us when booking.
- Do not carry any valuables. But Identification is required to enter the Marina.
- You are responsible for your personal belongings.
- Prohibited: drugs, alcohol in excess, prostitution, and bad behavior that threatens the safety of others.
- Maintain hydrated.
- Minimize your garbage and deposit it in the indicated places.
- While underway, the use of a life jacket is mandatory.
- Children ages 3 to 14 years, pay 85,000 COP for the shared tour.
- In case of losing the snorkeling mask, it has a cost of 120,000 COP per mask, the kayak or paddle from the paddleboard costs 220,000 COP.
- The entry of ice, food and drinks to the Marina is prohibited.
- On the boat we have coolers, ice and a bar.
- Weather conditions, as determined by the DIMAR (Colombia’s maritime authority), will dictate the destination. The most frequented bays and beaches are: Bahía Granate, Playa Grande, Playaca or Inca Inca.
- It is forbidden by the DIMAR to swim in the Inca Inca Anchorage Area.
- It is considered No Show when after contracting a service, the participants do not attend to acquire it, and a cancellation is not submitted 72 hours in advance so that 100% of the value of the service is charged.
-There will be no refund after the 72 hour period except in cases of a positive COVID - 19 diagnosis issued by an authorized laboratory or a force majeure cause which we reserve the right to recognize as valid or not for cancellation.
- NO refund of money will be made if navigation to Tayrona Natural Park. A refund will only be made if browsing is completely restricted.