From stunning colonial architecture to whitewashed cathedrals, and beautiful parks, get ready to experience Santa Marta’s rich history with a stroll to historic sites led by one of our expert local guides. With our free tour you learn cultural and historical information walking through the most important places and its historical monuments.
Meeting point: La Casa Marina.
Morning hours: 8:30 am - in English/en / Afternoon hours: 4:00 pm - in Spanish/es.
The free walking tour is done in the Historic Center of town which begins at the meeting point at la carrera 1c. No 22 - 19, once everyone has arrived we begin our walk with the following destinations.
1. The Santa Marta Bay pedestrian walk
2. Bolivar's Square
3. San Francisco's Square
4. The Cathedral Alley
5. Cathedral Square
6. Mail's Alley
7. Santander's Park
8. San Juan de Dios Chapel
With every stop, you’ll be transported back in time to experience for yourself how this enchanting coastal city has captivated visitors from around the world. After the last stop, our tour guide will take guests back to the main meeting point.
- Tour guide
- Medical Assistance Insurance
- Services not specified in the plan.
- It is mandatory to wear masks or face masks.
- Remember to use alcohol at all times.
- It is essential to keep a physical distance.
- El Free Tour no tiene ningún costo, la propina para el guía es totalmente voluntaria.
- Comfortable clothes and shoes for walking
- This tour may be canceled in whatever moment that we wish, it does not have any penalty for missed attendance.
- The walk is focused specifically within the Historic Center
- The walking tour groups will not exceed 10 people.