Enjoy a wonderful sailing tour on the calmest and paradisiacal bays and beaches of Santa Marta. In this day trip you will be able to spend time with family, friends or your partner, admiring from the ocean the beautiful landscape that the city offers in our beautiful Formosa model sailboat.
Our boat is a ‘79 model with maximum capacity for 26 people (currently we allow 21 people because of safety considerations regarding COVID -19 virus).
7 hours (day trip)
MEETING POINT: International Marina 9:30 am
DEPARTURE TIME: 10:00 am
Once at the meeting point (International Marina), you should approach the gate to ask for the SONATA boat and someone from our team will receive you and will indicate where the Mini Market is, from there where you will wait for the group to be complete and board the sailboat.
Once all the passengers are on board, we will sail for approximately 90 minutes to Bahía Concha beach. Once on this beach, we can disembark and use the Kayak, Paddle Board or snorkel on the coral reefs.
Lunch will be served on board the boat one hour after arriving at our destination.
If you take a little longer on your prefered activity, lunch will await on your return to the boat. At 3:40 pm all passengers must be on board again on the sailboat to begin our return to the International Marina (depending on weather conditions we will sail).
ARRIVAL TIME: 5:00 pm
- Lunch (only for shared tours).
- One beer.
- Entrance fee to the International Marina.
- Travel insurance.
- Use of the Kayak, Paddle Board and Masks.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Additional food and drinks not specified in the plan.
- Additional expenses not specified in the plan
- English speaking guide
- Hotel pickup
WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING?
- Comfortable clothing and comfortable shoes for hot weather.
- Visor, cap or hat that protects your face from direct sun rays.
- Sandals to rest.
- Medications (if necessary).
- Identification document.
What should you keep in mind before and during the tour?
- The use of masks or face masks is mandatory.
- Remember to apply alcohol on your hands constantly.
- It is important to maintain physical distance.
- If you are vegan or vegetarian, be sure to notify when booking.
- If you have any special medical conditions or allergies, please notify us when booking.
- Do not carry any valuables.
- You are responsible for your personal belongings. Take care of them.
- Prohibited: drugs, alcohol in excess, prostitution and bad behavior that threatens the safety of others.
- Maintain highly hydrated.
- Minimize your garbage and deposit it in the indicated places.
During navigation, the use of a life jacket is mandatory.
POLICIES AND RATES FOR CHILDREN
- In case of losing the snorkeling mask, it has a cost of 70,000 pesos per mask, the kayak or paddle from the paddleboard costs 170,000.
- Children ages 3 to 14 years, pay 75,000 for the shared tour.
- The entry of ice, food and drinks to the marina is prohibited.
- On the boat we have coolers, ice and a bar.
- WE DO NOT refund money if Sailing to the Tayrona Natural Park is restricted. We ONLY refund money back if navigation is completely restricted or there is a storm in destinations such as Inca Inca people can go down to the bathing area in our auxiliary boat.
- It is forbidden by the DIMAR to swim in the Inca Inca Anchorage Area.
- In case of restrictions to our destination due to weather conditions given by the DIMAR (maritime authority) we will go to the authorized destinations such as Bahía Granate, Playa Grande or Inca Inca.