How can you protect yourself and others from coronavirus in Colombia?
How can you protect yourself and others while visiting Santa Marta?
We want you to have the best experience with all the peace and security that you deserve, because taking care of us is a commitment for all of us.
That is why in Visit Santa Marta we follow all the biosecurity protocols to protect the health of you and our collaborators; also to prevent the spread of the Covid-19 virus during the development of our activities.
GENERAL BIOSECURITY MEASURES
We are committed to providing a peaceful and safe space for everyone, so we implement the following measures, which have been proven to be more effective in health care settings:
- Constant use of masks.
- Disinfecting hands and shoes.
- Recognition of symptoms and signs of Covid-19.
- Distance zones.
- Use of respiratory signs.
- Avoid lending clothing, accessories, food or other items.
- Washing hands.
- Opening and closing of the workplace.
- Cleaning and disinfecting common areas.
- Cleaning and disinfecting tools and equipment.
A RESPONSIBLE AND CONSCIOUS TEAM
In Visit Santa Marta we care about the welfare of all our staff:
- Is equipped with protection elements.
- Knows and applies the protocols established by governmental entities and the company to ensure the safety of all.
- Is prepared to act according to the established protocols.
In the development of the entire experience, you must take into account all measures taken to prevent the spread of the Covid-19 virus:
- Physical distance.
- Use of masks or face masks.
- Use of the disinfection areas before the tour, during the tour and at the end of the tour.
- The indications and meetings will be practiced in open areas and with a distance of two meters between each participant.
- The umbrellas we lend during the experience are disinfected before and after each experience, so you can be sure to use them safely during the tour.
Our guides are trained and qualified to provide you with the best service and care.
Biosecurity protocols adopted by the City of Santa Marta to deal with the pandemic.
The District Government has established the following conditions in Decree No. 054 to prevent and mitigate the spread of the Covid-19 virus.
Communication in case of symptoms of infection
If you have symptoms of the virus, you can contact the local hotline provided by the county government + 57 312 8070326.