Embark on this unique adventure, this tour on the Artivela sailboat which has all the comforts of home, you will travel to destinations full of sun, sand and beach, until you reach Concha Bay, one of the spectacular beaches of the Tayrona National Park; in this tour you will see spectacular landscapes worthy of photographing and also admire the wonderful fauna and flora of the coral reefs that are hidden in the bottom of the sea.
Meeting point: La Marina Internacional
Start time: 11:00 a.m.
Arrival time: 5:00 p.m.
At 10:30 a.m. we will meet at our meeting point and to leave at 11:00 a.m. we will be on our way to our destination (Concha Bay) in the Tayrona Park where we will have lunch and do some activities of preference or just rest and enjoy the place.
To get to this beach we will take approximately 1 hour and a half and we will pass by beaches such as Taganga and Granate. There we will start the famous Isla Aguja pass, the only island in the Tayrona Park. Once we pass through here we will enter Concha Bay and anchor as close to the beach as possible. Around 3:30 p.m. we will weigh anchor and start sailing back.
Lunch will be served on board the boat or on the shore of the beach one hour after arriving at our destination.
At 3:40 pm all passengers should be back on board the sailboat to begin our return to the International Marina (depending on weather conditions we will sail).
- Ground transportation
- Medical assistance insurance
- Bottle of water
- Entrance fee
- Bath in the hot springs
- Snack of the day: drink (coconut water, juice, soda or water) + complement (fruit salad, banana bread, cassava bread, handmade fruit sweets or fresh fruit)
- Meals and beverages not specified in the plan
- Expenses not specified in the plan
- English speaking guide
- Hotel pick up
The special price applies only for purchase and redemption from April 21, 2023 to May 6, 2023, NO modification will be admitted.
Promotion: now $200.000, before $220.000. T&C applies
- On the boat we have cellars, ice and bar sales.
- Ice, food and beverages are not allowed in the marina.
- Children up to 3 years old enter free of charge (lunch not included).
- Children 5 years and older pay full service fee.
- Small pets are allowed.
- No Show is considered when after contracting a service the participants do not attend to purchase it, and a cancellation is not made 24 hours in advance, so that 100% of the value of the service is charged.
What should you keep in mind before and during the tour?
- It is mandatory to wear masks or face masks.
- Remember to use alcohol at all times.
- It is important to maintain physical distance.
- If you are vegan or vegetarian, be sure to notify us when making your reservation.
- If you have any special medical conditions or allergies, please notify us at the time of booking.
- Do not bring any valuables.
- You are responsible for your personal belongings. Take care of them.
- The following are prohibited: drugs, excessive alcohol, prostitution and misbehavior that offends another.
- Minimize your garbage and deposit it in the indicated places.
- During navigation it is mandatory to wear a life jacket.
Price per person
* Foreigners exempt from taxes
Website protected by SSL certificate and payment gateway
Somos una agencia PROCOLOMBIA
Descubre experiencias similares
Encuentra los mejores tours de la ciudad, descubre la magia de Santa Marta.