Cabo San Juan in the sector of Tayrona National Natural Park is one of the must-see places in Santa Marta, this wonderful destination stands out for its diverse natural environments between land, marine and its exuberant fauna and flora as you make this walk. This natural tour is ideal for people who love walking, it will take approximately 2 hours and a half through the trails that will guide us to discover the magnificent beaches of Arrecifes, Arenilla and La Piscina, in addition to discovering the relaxing panorama of an intensely blue sea.
Meeting point: Accommodation
Starting Time: From 5:00 a.m
Return: 3:30 p.m.
Arrival time in Santa Marta: 6:00 p.m. approx.
The experience begins with the pick up of the passengers at the agreed meeting point, once everyone is in the means of transportation, the initial 45 minute drive will take place until you reach the main entrance of the Tayrona Park (El Zaino); then begins the first walk of about 2 (two) hours along the green trail and the beaches until you reach Cabo San Juan. Here you will have time to admire the scenery, take a swim, eat an appetizing traditional lunch (included for private tour) and rest.
After spending some time on the beach admiring the imposing sea and being part of the splendid scenery, the adventurers will group together to take the same way back (2 more hours of walking) until they reach the parking lot where the vehicle awaits them again to return to Santa Marta.
- Tour guide
- Travel insurance.
- Entrance ticket to Tayrona National Park
Note: Guide in English, Portuguese, French or Italian available on request for private tours.
Foreigners must pay an additional $40,000 pesos for entering Tayrona National Park
- Alcoholic drinks
- Unspecified expenses
- Rate for Nationals $190.000.
- Rate for Foreigners has an additional $50.000 pesos for the entrance to Tayrona Park.
- Children from 0 to 3 years old pay $10.000 for the tour.
- Children 4 years and older pay adult rate for nationals and foreigners.
- Children from 0 to 3 years old must attend as lap children with their companion if they want a seat they must pay the adult rate.
Pick-ups outside the urban perimeter such as Don Jaca and Taganga have an additional surcharge of $30.000 COP per trip for 1 to 4 people and $40.000 COP for 5 to 6 people.
- Maximum capacity of 2,000 people per day.
-No Show is considered when after contracting a service the participants do not attend to acquire it, and a cancellation is not made 24 hours in advance, so that 100% of the value of the service is charged.
- It is mandatory to wear masks or face masks.
- Remember to use alcohol at all times.
- It is essential to keep a physical distance.
- Remember to stay hydrated throughout the hike.
- Minimize your garbage and deposit it in the indicated places.
- To maintain a harmonious surrounding and support the care of the natural environment it is vital to respect wildlife and local customs, therefore we invite you to leave the places you visit as you found them or better
What should you bring?
- Bring at least 2 liters of water
- Comfortable clothes and shoes for walking
- Visor, cap or hat that protects your face from direct sun rays.
- Sandals to rest.
- Medications (if necessary).
- Identification document.
- Carnet de vacunación contra la fiebre amarilla y el Covid -19
Price per person
* Foreigners are exempt from taxes but must pay an additional value of $50.000 COP per person, due to the Tayrona Park regulation for non-resident foreigners in Colombia. This value will be increased at the time of making your reservation.
Website protected by SSL certificate and payment gateway
Somos una agencia PROCOLOMBIA
Descubre experiencias similares
Encuentra los mejores tours de la ciudad, descubre la magia de Santa Marta.